The CHEH Kick-Off Family Meeting will be held Friday, August 8, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m. at Community Bible Church, located at 1124 South 28th Avenue in Hattiesburg.
- Your entire family is invited to attend.
- Invite anyone who is interested in home education.
- Gather information about coming events/activities for 2014-15.
- Eat a meal before you come. CHEH will provide light refreshments (cookies and water).
- Meet other homeschool families and make new friends.
- We hope to have an attendance officer available with “Certificate of Enrollment” cards. Every school-aged child must register with your county’s attendance officer by Monday, September 15, 2014.
- Open enrollment for CHEH membership. Bring your completed membership application with you (available to download from the membership section of this website). Dues for 2014-15 are $25 per family; $35 after September 1 (a late fee of $10 applies after September 1).
Our summer break from school is quickly passing by. It will soon be time to take the books off the shelf to begin a new school year.
CHEH will offer many events to enrich your upcoming school year. There will be events for families, moms, younger children, teens, and this year, an event is in the works just for the dads!
Each time the newsletter arrives in your email inbox, you need to immediately PRINT IT, READ IT, and put it on the coffee table, kitchen table, or counter where your family can view it. Your children will read it and remind you of upcoming events.
Let us all seek God’s will and direction for our school year that lies ahead. Psalm 37:5-6 “Commit you way to the Lord; trust in Him…” Read on to learn what He will do.
We pray God will accomplish greater things than you ever imagined in your home school this year. Ephesians 3:20
Greg and Phyllis Chancellor